Monday, September 21, 2009

Bigg Boss wanted me for TRPs, says Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik

Bigg Boss wanted me for TRPs, says Ram Sene chief Pramod Muthalik

Pramod Muthalik tells a mid day reporter, why he rejected the Rs 20-lakh offer from bigg boss

Is it true that the organisers of Bigg Boss have approached you?
I received a call from the show's organisers a month back requesting me to participate in its third season.

How many calls did you receive?
They approached me four times. I asked them to contact my associates in Bangalore who they met.

Why do you fear participation?
I don't need to show my strength by participating in such a show.

How much money were you offered?
They said that the show's winner will get Rs 1 crore as prize money and if I were to be eliminated mid-way, I'd get Rs 15-20 lakh.

Why did you say no?
Since this has nothing to do with my ideology, I rejected it.

Do you feel that this is a conspiracy against you?
Yes, this is a conspiracy to involve a brahmachari like me in a controversy by making me participate in the freak show inside the house. It's all for TRPs.

The Other Side
A representative of Colors, the channel that will telecast Bigg Boss 3, said, "No comments," when asked about Muthalik's participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List