Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shilpa Shetty "happy" to be replaced by Big B on Big Boss

Shilpa Shetty "happy" to be replaced by Big B on Big Boss


Shilpa Shetty won't be a part of this season's 'Big Boss' but the actress has no qualms about it and is excited that she has been replaced on the reality show by none other than Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan.

"Yes it's out...Amitji will host the next season of Big Boss and people want to know how I feel...I feel happy that (the channel) have got him to say yes. I know he will do a fantastic job. I will definitely be watching it," Shilpa wrote on her blog.

The Indian version of the reality show is conceptualised on the lines of UK's popular reality show 'Big Brother' and the 34-year-old actress, who is a winner of 'Big Brother', was roped in to host the show last year.

Shilpa said that she was not surprised about the recent development as she was already informed about it from the channel's side.

"This piece of news didn't come as a surprise as I was told before by the Creative head of the channel. The channel have the right to do what's best for the show so that's that," said Shilpa.

Shilpa insists that she is too busy with acting assignments this year to take time out for television.

"I will be shooting the whole of October and November in the UK, so I couldn't have done it this time, but nevertheless I will miss Big Boss as it has been an integral part of my life and I enjoyed doing it last season," Shetty wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List