Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pretti please choose me for Bigg Boss 3

Pretti please choose me for Bigg Boss 3

Wannabe starlet, infamous for the alleged Madhur Bhandarkar casting couch incident, asks supporters, friends on Facebook to vote for her in SMS campaign that will select contestants

Desperate to get inside the Bigg Boss 3 house, wannabe starlet Pretti Jaiin, infamous for accusing Madhur Bhandarkar of raping her repeatedly, is sending out messages on Facebook, urging her friends to recommend her name for the show.

Colours, which will air the show, has decided to let viewers choose the contestants in the reality show through an SMS campaign.


"I want to win this poll and also check my popularity. This contest will help me figure out whether I have friends and supporters."

Ironically, Jaiin, who is presently involved with her own film production house, denied that she wanted to participate in Bigg Boss 3. "But, yes, I will join the show if I win the poll," she added.

Pretti on Bigg Boss 3?

No way. It is an old story. I don't want to know anything about her and I don't want to see her in Bigg Boss 3.

Nitu Jiwnani (24), Guest relations executive, Grand Hyatt, Mumbai

Yes. I want to see her speak the truth, as the media has written so much about her. She brought casting couch to light.

Varun Santosh (25), Engineer

Pretti Jaiin, who?

On July 22, 2004, Pretti Jaiin filed a rape case against director Madhur Bhandarkar and alleged that he had raped her four times on the pretext of giving her an important role in his film Page 3.

In 2005, she was arrested for allegedly giving a supari to Naresh Pardesi, a functionary of underworld don Arun Gawli's party, to eliminate Bhandarkar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List