Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ban Bigg Boss 3? No, say former housemates

Ban Bigg Boss 3? No, say former housemates

Bigg Boss 3 has come under the scanner of the Information and Broadcasting ministry, as they have sent a show cause notice to the producers, against the content being shown. The show has been asked to explain why it should not be taken off air for 'offending good taste.'

But the housemates of the earlier seasons of Bigg Boss have their own opinions regarding the show.

Some of them tell us what they think of Bigg Boss 3, and of course, who the most annoying housemate is.

Bigg Boss 3 is: Entertaining but a little slow. They need to increase the pace but I'm sure it will be better and faster in the coming weeks. With my personal experience I would say that the show makes the contestants popular, not vice versa.

Should Bigg Boss be banned? Why would they (I&B ministry) want to ban Bigg Boss 3? All the vulgarity, nudity, obscenity and abusive language was there in Bigg Boss 2. If they had any problem with Bigg Boss, they should have banned the second season.

Most controversial person in Bigg Boss is: No one. If Sherlyn Chopra doesn't get evicted this week, she might get into some kind of controversy.

The most entertaining people are Raju Srivastav and Vindoo Singh. I know Vindoo personally -- he is totally different in the show. I can't believe that's him! He made fun of me when I came out of the Bigg Boss house last year. He asked me how I could be so loud on the show.

I found him funny in the bathroom when he was singing. I think people change once they are locked inside the house. I am waiting for him to come out. Now it's my turn to make fun of him! I want Vindoo or Raju to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List