Friday, October 23, 2009

Bigg Boss 3 contestant castigated

Bigg Boss 3 contestant castigated


After the Deshdrohi actor was shown the exit door for misbehaving with fellow contestants KRKand using abusive language, he has indeed become the hot topic of discussion among the small screen audience.

During his stint on Bigg Boss, the actor was furious at designer Rohit Verma and threw a water bottle at him which accidentally hit actress Shamita Shetty. KRK was also seen getting into a tiff with television actor Bakhtiyaar Irani and nearly fought with comic actor Raju Shrivastav. The annoyed contestants had no choice but to request that KRK be moved out of the show.

The popular reality show literally turned into a battle field. The host of the show, Amitabh Bachchan was quoted as telling a web site, "I shall persist with TV and Bigg Boss 3, which I believe has now reached a stage of uncontrolled tempers!"

It's no surprise that KRK is now being compared to Raja Choudhary on Big Boss 2. More famously known as television actress Shweta Tiwari's husband Raja Chaudhary is furious for being compared to the Deshdrohi actor. "Who says he is another Raja Chaudhary on the show? He is a psycho case and not at all like me," Chaudhary was quoted as telling the web site. "People who are cRajaomparing Kamal Rashid Khan with me have either not observed me well or they don't really know me." he added.

While the show has served as a platform for some not-so-famous actors to boost their popularity, it is also creating buzz in telly land for it's infamous inmates.

"I think everyone will be happy now that Kamal Khan is ousted from Bigg Boss. I guess it should have been done much earlier. I am happy that he is out but I am also feeling bad because I feel he should be beaten up before being thrown out," says Bigg Boss 2 contestant Sambhavna Seth.

Stand-up comedian and ex-Bigg Boss contestant Ahsaan Qureshi however has a different opinion. "I don't really know whether KRK would actually be thrown out. Bigg Boss allows such characters to remain in the house for controversies and greater TRPs. These are all publicity gimmicks. What's the fun in Bigg Boss house if there is no tamasha?" he was quoted as telling the media.

"Bigg Boss, it is not a normal house where things are under one's control. When Kamal Khan will step out and his mind will be back to normal, probably then he will know what all he did on the show," says television actress and Bigg Boss-2 contestant Ketki Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List