Friday, October 23, 2009

I planned my Expulsion from Bigg Boss House to save Sherlyn, says Kamal Khan

I planned my Expulsion from Bigg Boss House to save Sherlyn, says Kamal Khan


In a sensational revelation during his first interview after the exit from Bigg Boss 3, controversial Actor-Writer-Producer Kamal Rashid Khan (KRK) said that he planned his expulsion from the house to save Sherlyn Chopra, who was nominated by the inmates for the third consecutive time.

"I owed my word to Sherlyn. I had promised her that I won't become a reason for her eviction from Bigg Boss 3. I would never let her go out of the house, when I was there. And, I got the right chance to do that", said Kamal Khan while talking to Amitabh Bachchan today. "I was planning how to make an exit from the Bigg Boss house to save Sherlyn. Thank God, he showed the way. It happened all of a sudden, but was for the good", he added.

Kamal Khan also said he tried to be bad before others, as he wanted to save Sherlyn Chopra from becoming a target in the house. "She was unfairly targeted", said Kamal. Kamal also clarified that the BiggBoss inmates were just puppets in his hands. "They always did exactly what I wanted", he said.

Kamal termed Ismail Darbar, Vindoo Dara Singh, Raju Srivastav and Sherlyn Chopra as his friends. But he was disappointed that Vindoo and Sherlyn voted against him during last week's nomination process.

Kamal Khan said that he always respected truth and dignity and never took anything from anyone even during the struggle period. "I am honest and truthful to myself and my god and whatever I did, I have no regret for this", he said. However, he wanted to apologise to everyone, includingAmitabh Bachchan and Bigg Boss inmates, if he had hurt them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List