Monday, November 23, 2009

‘Bigg Boss’: Comeback man Kamaal Khan promises ‘payback’ at ‘Bigg Boss’

‘Bigg Boss’: Comeback man Kamaal Khan promises ‘payback’ at ‘Bigg Boss’

Actor Kamaal Khan of ‘Bigg Boss’ notoriety, who was thrown out earlier from the Bigg Boss house after repeated temper tantrums and feud with housemates is set to make a comeback to the show via the wild card route.

The actor claims that the show lost its TRP’s post his eviction and that it is on the producer’s request in the light of the show’s flagging TRP’s that he decided to stage a comeback.

Confirming his comeback, the actor says, “Yes I am going tonight into the Bigg Boss house as the wild card entry.”

The actor who was in the news for his foul mouthed rants and scuffles while he was in the show, further brags, “The channel got its highest TRP’s when I was in Bigg Boss but the day I went out, the TRP’s became less. Now the channel approached me again and asked me to be there. I’m sure this time the TRP’s will be higher than ever.”

The actor also hinted at having some old scores to settle with some ‘mates’ in the ‘Bigg Boss’ house.

Well, though his comeback might spawn a renewed interest in the show and boost TRP’s as well, one wonders if his housemates will take it well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List