Saturday, November 21, 2009

Who is KRK planning to slap?

Who is KRK planning to slap ?

He’s back with a vengeance. Kamal Rashid Khan, the contestant everybody loves to hate, has returned to the TV show Bigg Boss with this promise to the audience: “I’ll defeat the three villains inside — Vindu (Dara Singh), Rohit (Verma) and Raju (Shrivastav).” Speaking to HT City just before re-entering the house, Khan said, “The audience will not think of me as a star if I don’t get back at them.”

He seems to have a plan to deal with the aggressive Vindu. "Jab mera ek jhapad padega kaan ke neeche, sab theek ho jayega (He’ll be okay after I give him a tight slap)” he says.

Khan says he’s not out to win the show. “I have 21 pairs of clothes this time, like I did the last time. I am a superstar and nobody can throw me out before 21 days. Neither can they stop me from leaving after that time. I have commitments outside, like my work. I can’t keep sitting inside like those people.”

Although KRK is emphatic that he is going as a contestant, sources from the channel suggest he’ll be entering as a guest for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List