Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I was getting bored in 'Bigg Boss': Ismail Darbar

I was getting bored in 'Bigg Boss': Ismail Darbar


Music director Ismail Darbar says he is extremely happy after being evicted out of reality show 'Bigg Boss' as he had begun to get bored inside the house.

'I am maha khush (extremely happy) to be out of 'Bigg Boss'. I was starting to get very bored inside, especially with my broken hand as I couldn't do much,' Darbar told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

The music director, who gave music for movies like 'Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam' and 'Devdas', was nursing a hand injury that he suffered while playing pool volleyball on the reality show. He says he really missed his wife at that point.

'I really missed my wife on the show, especially when my hand broke. Once earlier also, I had injured my hand and that time she took a lot of care of me. She didn't let me do a thing. And here I was on this show, absolutely alone. I wasn't liking it,' he said.

Darbar was in the 'Bigg Boss' house with over 10 celebrities including Poonam Dhillon, Raju Srivastava, Tanaaz Currim, Bakhtiyaar Irani, Shamita Shetty, et al. But he was most friendly with wrestler-actor Dara Singh's son Vindu.

'I used to like sitting and talking to Vindu. I felt he was the most sane person there. A lot of people thought he was arrogant...but everyone has a negative point in them or an extraordinary quality in them. I felt he was balanced,' he said.

Darbar was also seen as a calm person on the show unlike many other participants who often engaged in verbal abuse. Asked what motivated him to remain as a silent player, Darbar said: 'I didn't think anyone in the house was worth fighting with. There was no point. My thought process couldn't match with most of the people so it was better to stay away.'

Now the composer is excited about spending time with his wife and two kids. He will also get back to work soon as he has to work on two pending films - one in Tamil and the other an Iranian project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List