Tuesday, November 3, 2009

'My 'strip' performance in Bigg Boss was in jest

My strip performance in Bigg Boss was in jest

Sherlyn Chopra's luck ran out at Bigg Boss when she was finally evicted after being nominated for the fourth consecutive week. Even her sexy dance moves couldn't save her, as audiences chose Vindoo Singh instead of her.

Sherlyn tells about her time in the house, and why she didn't get along with anyone.

Why didn't you get along with your housemates in the first two weeks?

Yes, I came across as a loner on the show. I am not a good talker but I'm a good listener. I don't see anything wrong with that. Everyone took the liberty of concluding that I had an attitude.

I love doing chores around the house. I have an obsessive-compulsive disorder. During the first two weeks, I was bitching about others. Slowly, I tried to change myself but that didn't help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List