Saturday, November 14, 2009

I want to slap Rohit Verma: Tanaaz Currim

I want to slap Rohit Verma: Tanaaz Currim


Popular TV actress Tanaaz Currim, the latest contestant to be evicted out of reality show “Bigg Boss 3″ is so angry with co-participant, fashion designer Rohit Verma, that she wants to “go back and slap him”.

“Rohit has enraged me so much with his attitude and backbiting on the show that I really want to go back and slap him for ruining my name,” Tanaaz, who was evicted Friday, told IANS over phone from Mumbai.

While Verma, Tanaaz and her husband Bakhtiyaar, who too is on the show, were good friends in the initial episodes, they didn’t gel well later on.

“I am amazed to know what all he (Verma) said behind our backs. What is he? Who is he? He says he is a well-known fashion designer, but he should see what he’s wearing. I’ll be obliged to know another person who wears Rohit Verma creations other than Rohit himself,” said Tanaaz.

“There is not one thing to like about him. What can I like about him?,” she added.

The actress, known for her light-hearted performances in shows like “Zaban Sambhal Ke” and films like “Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai” and “Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon”, was evicted from the show Friday. She was nominated along with Bakhtiyaar.

Now she wants to go back to the show as a wildcard entry “to put people in their places”.

“I am hopeful about re-entering the show through a wildcard entry so that I can teach them a lesson. They really need to be put in their places,” she said.

According to Tanaaz, every person should “experience the show at least once - but just once”.

Tanaaz had arguments and a difference of opinion because of her outspoken ways with many people on the show. But she doesn’t feel it has harmed her public image in any way.

“The show has shown me as a stronger person - the way I am. Till now, everyone knew of Tanaaz as the bubbly girl who likes a lot of comedy, but this show proved that I’m not just about comedy - I have a heart, a soul, a mind. And I am quite well-settled with it all.

“I also think that’s what made people jealous. They were scared I will win and that’s why there was so much backbiting,” she added.

Now that she is out, she plans to make up for her lost time with her one and a half-year-old son Zeus and also go on a crash diet to lose weight.

She hopes that her husband Bakhtiyaar stays on the show and that “he wins

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List