Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'll beat 3 idiots in Bigg Boss: Kamal Rashid Khan

I'll beat 3 idiots in Bigg Boss: Kamal Rashid Khan


Kamal Rashid Khan, who was evicted from the Bigg Boss house because of his aggressive and violent behavior with his housemates, will be re-entering the Bigg Boss house as wild card entry. “Yes I am going tonight into the Bigg Boss house as the wild card entry.” confirms KRK.

According to him TRP’s of the channel went down after his exit. Thus the channel decided to get him back. “The channel got its highest TRP’s when I was in Bigg Boss but the day I went out, TRP’s became less. Now the channel approached me again and asked me to be there. I am sure this time the TRP’s will be higher than ever.”

KRK said that he followed Bigg Boss even after his eviction. So what is his strategy now? He said, “I will enter the house in a rocket. I don’t know whether the housemates will be happy, sad, or surprised by my entry but I promise cent per cent entertainment to my audience.”

He further explained that his entry will mean trouble for Vindu, Rohit and Raju who have been punished by Bigg Boss. “I am going to beat these three idiots. The audience will see how I will set them straight. They need to learn a lesson and I am the hero who will teach it to them.”

Of all the housemates, KRK thinks Bakhtiyar Irani to be a sincere person, but would want Pravesh to win the Bigg Boss title! “If not me then I would want Pravesh to win. He is very true by heart and doesn’t believe in bitching. But now I am going as wild card entry so you never know...,” he said

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List