Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bigg Boss winner Vindu speaks of Shahrukh Khan, Sourav Ganguly and Amelia whom he wants to kiss 1000 times

Bigg Boss winner Vindu speaks of Shahrukh Khan, Sourav Ganguly and Amelia whom he wants to kiss 1000 times



All eyes were glued to the TV sets this Saturday, as the winner of Bigg Boss 3 was announced and the head that wore the crown was of Vindu Dara Singh, the son of wrestler-turned-actor Dara Singh (still known by the ageing minds as the ‘Hanuman’ of Ramanand Sagar’s Ramayan).

Emerging out from the dreaded house, he, in a brief interview, thanked the Calcuttans. “Earlier this year, I had gone to South Africa with Shah Rukh Khan to cheer for the Kolkata Knight Riders in the IPL. There I met Akshay and people from the Colors team and that’s how I landed up in the show. I am a KKR man, I am a Ganguly fan,” he remarked.

When quizzed on what’s the 1st thing he’d do, now that he’s out of the virtual jail, Vindu turns a tad sentimental and quips, “I will kiss my daughter Amelia a thousand times. I will touch my mother and father’s feet and I will party the whole night with my friends. My life’s just started.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List