Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I learnt to maintain cool from Bigg Boss show: Pravesh Rana

I learnt to maintain cool from Bigg Boss show: Pravesh Rana



The hot-headed former Mr India, Pravesh Rana has said that the biggest thing he has learnt from Bigg Boss show is to maintain his cool.

"Now, I have learnt that come what may, under any circumstances one should never lose his cool," Pravesh told reporters after the show.

Pravesh earned Bigg Boss and audiences wrath after he threw all the food in the house. "Throwing food was something very wrong on my part. I have never done it and would not do it again. I apologise for the same."

"From the show and the winner Vindhu Dara Singh, I have learnt three things. First admit your mistake. Then apologise for it. And do not repeat it," he said.

On his objective behind participation in the show Pravesh said he wanted that everybody comes to know about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List