Thursday, December 17, 2009

Doing item numbers is not my aim : Claudia Ciesla

Doing item numbers is not my aim : Claudia Ciesla


Claudia Ciesla has come a long way. Literally.

Already in the news for her role in Karma: Crime, Passion, Reincarnation and her friendship with Salman Khan, it was her stint in Bigg Boss 3 that really made the German model, actress, and singer of Polish descent (her father is Polish and her mother is German) a household name in India.

She lasted 10 weeks before getting evicted from the reality show. Her fans got to know more about her experiences when she came to the rediff office for a chat on Wednesday.

For those who missed the chat, here's the transcript.

Claudia Ciesla says, Hi everyone! This is me, Claudia. Sorry for being late. Just reached the fantastic rediff office. You know how the traffic is in Mumbai. :)

robert asked, how you feel working in big boss
Claudia Ciesla answers, Had a nice experience and learned a lot. And I am very happy that I learned Hindi.

krishnan asked, what r ur future plan?
Claudia Ciesla answers, I am for sure staying in Mumbai for longer. I'm looking for an apartment here. I already got a lot of offers, but I will choose only the best! :)

sandy07 asked, was parvesh fighting all the time with Bindu is good for Bigg boss
Claudia Ciesla answers, It's for sure interesting. But I think fighting is not a good way to discuss.

krishnan asked, tell us when did u start knowing India, and what interest u more
Claudia Ciesla answers, I came to India one and a half years ago for my first movie, Karma. After this I was travelling back and forth from Germany to Mumbai, Mumbai to Germany, etc. But it's too tiring, and is better to stay here in Mumbai.

arun asked, hi claudia. .you are so beautiful.. hope to see you much more in India and in indian movies and tv
Claudia Ciesla answers, This I can promise you! Just keep watching, and stay up to date. You will for sure find me!

VKTSAP asked, Did you get a chance to connect with other former housemates like Rohit, Ismail, Tanaaz and others?
Claudia Ciesla answers, I haven't met them yet. But I just got their numbers from Endemol, and will call them soon.

VKTSAP asked, what are your views on Rohit?
Claudia Ciesla answers, Rohit was irritating all of us. He didn't stop gossiping about everybody. It was a hard time, but we also had fun. I hope he learned a lot in Bigg Boss.

sauravtyagibit asked, ok tell me what is your thinking about india before coming india and right now???
Claudia Ciesla answers, Before I came for the first time, I didn't know what to expect. Just now, after being more than ten times in India, I've fallen in love with the country. I love the mentality of the people, the way of thinking, and that the family always comes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List