Tuesday, December 15, 2009

“We have plans to party together.” Claudia Ciesla

“We have plans to party together.” Claudia Ciesla



The German supermodel – actress is an expert in Hindi language now as well as Indian cooking… skills that she picked up fast in the Bigg Boss house. Competing with strong players inside the Bigg Boss’s house who had their family and friends to provide them support, Claudia did not have any family here and neither did she know many people in Bollywood.

Yet this tough contender survived the Bigg Boss house and managed to stay inside for 10 weeks. Here, she recounts her experience…

How was the Bigg Boss experience?

I enjoyed in there and was a bit surprised to be voted out of the Bigg Boss’s house but I am happy at the end of the day. I had a good experience and am slowly coming back to normal life. It was fun inside the house, the atmosphere was different, the games and tasks were fun to do. The whole game was different and it was an experience of a lifetime.

What was the reason to enter the Bigg Boss’s house?

I think Bigg Boss is the best reality show and of course Mr. Amitabh Bachchan was the host and I hold him in high esteem. I could not say no to it. Even after my ouster it felt wonderful to be interviewed by Amitabh Bachchan as I think he is the God of Hindi film industry.

How did you manage life inside the house with your little knowledge of Hindi?

Initially, I faced a lot of difficulty when after few days I was not allowed to speak in English as per the Bigg Boss’s instructions. I could not even understand if anyone was bitching about me and I landed in jail because of not speaking in Hindi. So, it was a problem even though everyone had to translate it for me but then I tried my best to learn the language as I did not want to go back in jail. The result could be seen when in the last 2-3 weeks before my eviction I understood everything.

Someone commented that you did not know your national (German) anthem, how do you feel about it?

Every culture is different and every school has its own kind of teaching. I was not taught my national anthem in my school.

You struck a great rapport with Parvesh but do you think somewhere he used you to win the game?

I don’t think I am out of the house because of him. Parvesh is a nice friend and I had a good time with him. I don’t feel he used me as whatever we did inside the Bigg Boss’s house was natural since we are of the same age and we were comfortable with each other. If I would have felt that he is using me I would not have been friends with him.

After the show will you remain in touch only with Parvesh?

No, I will meet everybody and we even have plans to party together.

How was your jail experience?

I was scared of all kind of keedas floating around and Aditi had started crying when she was in jail but I did not. The jail experience made me take my Hindi lessons seriously as I did not want to go to jail again.

How was your equation with Kamal R Khan in the house?

When he first entered the house it was obvious that he was there to promote himself. He was so irritating that I thought I would kill him once we were outside. We all were very happy when we learnt that he was evicted and when he re-entered we all cursed Bigg Boss but surprisingly he was bearable the second time round.

So, how is life post “Big Boss 3′?

I am searching for a nice apartment in Juhu or Bandra. I already have lots of offers from Bollywood. My manager and I will now be discussing about the kind of work I should do. I am very focused and particular about what I have to do next.

Lastly, who do you think will win?

I think Vindu may win because he has lot of support and even though he has been nominated 5-6 times he has not gone out. I think he is playing the game right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List