Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Claudia Ciesla dismisses affair with ex-Mr India

Claudia Ciesla dismisses affair with ex-Mr India


German model Claudia Ciesla who was evicted from the house of Bigg Boss denies allegations that the program was scripted and said that she and her fellow contestant Pravesh Rana are just genuine friends.

Earlier, Claudia was also linked to Bollywood actors Salman Khan and Abhishek Bachchan and recently there were rumors that she had grown close to former Mr India on the reality television show.

"We are just really good friends and we became pals on the show because we are the same age and we are both models, from the same background, so we had plenty of things to talk about," Ciesla told PTI.

The 23-year-old model had earlier worked with the Indo-German production Karma and now the reality show has helped her attract good work in Bollywood.

"My manager has already got many calls from producers regarding films. There are some interesting projects, though I cannot reveal much about them," said Claudia.

The model who was evicted from the show by the audiences said that she was proud of herself for surviving in the house for 10 weeks.

"All the other contestants are well known faces in India and I am an outsider. I don't have my family or fan base here. I was shocked when my name was announced but I am happy that I survived for ten weeks," said Ciesla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List