Wednesday, December 9, 2009

KRK, Pravesh wanted to get physical with me in Bigg Boss : Rohit Verma

KRK, Pravesh wanted to get physical with me in Bigg Boss : Rohit Verma

After his stint in Bigg Boss, Rohit Verma has become a household name.

His antics, hysterics and constant scheming against the other housemates created a lot of drama in the house. While he regretted some of his actions and shed a tear or two, there are some people he refuses to forgive like Vindoo Dara Singh, Kamal Khan and Pravesh Rana.

He reveals why in a frank chat with his fans on Tuesday. For those who missed the chat, here's what transpired:

Rohit Verma says, Hi India. I'm here.

Pankaj asked, Hey Rohit, do you have the same bitching nature in real life also?
Rohit Verma answers, No.

a asked, Hi Rohit, I still support you for what you did to Tanaaz and bakthyar.. they deserved it. Dont you think tanaaz is double faced?
Rohit Verma answers, No. Tanaaz is a nice person. The situation in the house disturbs you, and you don't know what to do. Nobody is bad there. They all are good human beings.

yugu asked, Initially I had some sorts of sympathy for u and feeling that u r genuine.. but later on u came out be so cunning & completely lost.. I don't think u have any reputation left outside.. Hope u understand and try to be a gentleman atleast outside..
Rohit Verma answers, I don't have to prove to the world what I am. Whatever happened inside the house doesn't decide my character. Because in the game everybody wants to be a winner.

arpita asked, u did plotting in big boss house
Rohit Verma answers, Plotting was happening from the day one. And along with me there were a lot of people who were plotting. But I was never playing from my mind. I was playing from my heart. Then I realised that I can't build my own castle with somebody else's emotion. I was the first one who got up and said 'Sorry'.

Ranjay asked, Hi! Rohit, who is good in comparison, Vindu or Pravesh?
Rohit Verma answers, I think they both are b******. Pravesh doesn't have any ethics. And Vindoo thinks he's a winner. And he's the one who is manipulating everyone inside.

Bani asked, I think u were the only real person in B.boss what hurts u most?
Rohit Verma answers, At least you're one person in the country who realised that.

karan asked, Hi Rohit...do you really think Poonam was genuinely concerned for you? Or was she supporting you as a part of a strategy? Dont you think she is acting nice and playing a game like everyone else. Please be frank and honest! thanks
Rohit Verma answers, She was being genuine. She's a very nice person, and very, very clean-hearted.

guy asked, Did KRK attempt to molest you
Rohit Verma answers, Yes. And even Parvesh wanted to get very physical with me in a private toilet, where there was no camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List