Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Drama is part of my sexuality : Rohit Verma

Drama is part of my sexuality : Rohit Verma

A week after the public embarrassment of solitary confinement for planning nominations in the Bigg Boss house, designer Rohit Verma has been booted out of the show. “I became a scapegoat between Vindu and Raju because I was the weakest of us three. People are scared of Vindu because anyone against him in the nominations gets voted out. And Raju is a comedian with a massive fan following.”

The inmate who earned the reputation of being manipulative on the show, says he feels “emotionally used by the people I was dependent on”. “Everyone in the house was planning the nominations, but I was the only one who admitted my mistake. Others there believe to err is divine.” But Verma’s biggest grudge is against newcomer Pravesh Rana and old friend Vindu. “They are the biggest manipulators in the house. Pravesh poisoned people’s mind and tarnished my image. He’s a struggling model who will go to any extent for work. Vindu keeps changing his colours every now and then.”

About his own over-the-top expressions which led other friend Bakhtiyar to call him a great actor, Verma says, “Drama is a part of my sexuality and I flaunt that. But I’m not an actor. There are other actors inside the house. Bakhtiyar is one. A lie-detector test has shown that my emotions were true indeed.”

And what about his stories that his family doesn’t keep in touch with him when he had spoken to his mom just before entering the show? “I didn’t lie. I said I speak to my parents on-and-off. I’m not in touch with my sisters. After the show my parents accepted me the way I am.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List